SPAM, or unwanted email, is often sent by crafty hackers who are always coming up with ways to get around spam filters. Since the beginning of 2015, the entire Internet community has been experiencing a substantial increase in SPAM activity. Currently, SPAM makes up approximately 98% of all email traffic.
The SPAM software we offer simply blocks these unwanted messages, no matter what form they take – images, video, attachments and even encrypted messages. In other words, our SPAM software blocks unwanted emails BEFORE they even reach your inbox. The software has some great features, including:
- Immediate software updates to include the latest SPAM attacks (such as bots and viruses).
- A subscription to “black list” servers (those previously reported as sending SPAM) with real-time updates so that email can be automatically stopped from hitting our server (and client email accounts).
- External mail server profiling (to verify that the server sending an email has the proper credentials).
- Protection for all email accounts associated with your domain.
- The ability for Alkon to easily “whitelist” valid email senders that may have unknowingly ended up on a server or domain black list.
- An affordable and simple way for Alkon to maintain your SPAM needs that involves little to no work on your part.